Thursday, September 11, 2008

First Actual Post!!

All right, here we go................uhhhhhhh...................I'm not sure what to write. But that is ok! I can do this. I can do this! I can............do this? Phhhuh, yea right! I guess I am just nervous. So that's what it feels like...Besides the fact that I'm not sure I'll be able to do well at this, and that I will probably fail; I can't wait to get started!! I feel like I'm talking to myself. No you don't! I'm not schizophrenic in the least, so I never talk to myself. Yes we do! No we don't! Yes! No! Yes we do! No, never!!...........Maybe. All right, let's all just imagine I'm doing a great job. "You're doing a great job!!". Oh, thank you so much. I'd like to take a moment for myself. Bow down, bow down, ok that's enough! I feel your love. Just kidding!! Did you smile? I hope you did! That's my job, you see. I am the Laughing Prince!! (ta-da!). The title was bestowed on me by the only living person who has the authority!...............................ME!! So expect to laugh once-and-a-while while reading these posts. If you don't find it funny, then go ahead and don't, but please say you did! Remember, I said "please"!
Hasta la pasta!

-Me

10 comments:

Brain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brain said...

Ha ha, you'll do just fine.

Mimi said...

"You're doing a great job!" Lol.

No need to worry, we're all new to the class, Mr. Joyful(I'll add the extra L if I must.)--maybe just... I don't know--tone done on the punctuation, okay? It's kinda distracting. XD You don't have to if you don't want to though, just a suggestion.

╰☆╮Mimi╰☆╮

P.S. Have fun in Neverland! XD

Paul Nothing said...

Hello, Joyfull. Ack! I HAVE TO ADD THAT EXTRA 'L' IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! I hope you enjoy the class. You'll do just fine--you are a genius, but I am THE Frickin' Genius. I cannot agree with mimi more about the punctuation...I think half of that post was punctuation. See you around!

Panda Girl said...

Wow. Haha. That post really reminded me of your Rumpelstiltskin part last year haha!

Unknown said...

You are the weirdest person I have ever met. Your blog is also the weirdest ever! I am so glad I don't have to live with you!

Anonymous said...

You are SO funny!!! Thanks for making me laugh!

Twitchy Insomniac said...

You? Nervous? Never! Ha Ha you know when people don't have anything to say so that just put an LOL on the end of a sentence or something? I was literally Laughing Out Loud when I read your blog. You crack me up chico!
Ha Ha Ha Ha ahem.

Sugar Cookie said...

Pablo! I know your secret!

smiley101 said...

sugar cookie....be silent