Monday, September 29, 2008
Seriously though...-Very exaggerated
My dad is going to rip out my soul with a paper and or plastic straw!!! Really!! So my dad told me last year that he would let me try out for SBO. Although, there was one condition. I have to get 4.0's ALL YEAR!!! If I don't, they will kick me out of office!!! Then, I will never be able to leave my house!! Oh, wait, I don't get to anyway. I guess that's a plus? Anyway, we got our midterms today, right? Guess what happened? I DIDN'T EXACTLY GET PERFECTLY STRAIT A'S!!! Who does, though? I mean, in the past years of my scholarly life, getting perfect grades wasn't hard to do. My parents have grown a standard for my grades, and if they see my grades now, I wouldn't be writing this. I would never be seen, thought about, heard about, or cared about, ever again!!! My parents are SERIOUS!! OUCH!! Oh my gosh!! Lightning has just struck my brain. In other words, I have just had an apostraphy....I mean, and epiphony!!! I'll just run away and jump the Canadian border!! No, that's too far away...I know!! I'll jump the Mexican border!! Yeah!! They'll never see it comin'!! And that would work too!! Because, not to brag or anything, I SPEAK SPANISH!! Almost fluently, even! Oh, yes!!! Thank you!!! Boy, I'm just EXPLODING with good ideas!!! I guess you could say that I'm just full of it. It's all how you look at it, I guess!!! But I love my dad. He is the best. I couldn't ask for somebody better. Anywhere. He is the voice of reason in my house. It just also happens to be that he is the voice of dicipline in my house, too. I suppose that it gives him a sort of "bad rep", and that I need to overlook that. I would like to close by saying I LOVE MY DAD AND I THINK THAT HE'S THE BEST PERSON THAT I'VE EVER MET OR EVER WILL MEET AND I HOPE THAT SOMEDAY I CAN BE HALF AS GOOD AS HIM BECAUSE IF I CAN I WILL SURPASS EVERYBODY'S EXPECTATIONS FOR ME!!!!!! And yes, that unpunctuated, obnoxiously long run-on sentence was necessary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
First: You don't get a GPA for midterms!
Second: You should definately go to Mexico. It's better!
Third: That is just cruel that you could get kicked out of office just for not having PERFECT grades!
Fourth: Have you noticed that I do these lists alot!
Fifth: I have never made such a long list before!!!
Hey Pablo
i have a couple suggestions for you
- don't take midterms so seriously but not so light either midterm is just to show you what will happen to your grade at the end
- try and learn from what is wrong on your grade (i.e. Missing work, bad citizenship, tardies)
- you are great and you can do whatever you put your mind to.
Okay, first things first--it's spelled "Definitely" with an "I", Ninja!
Now on to the real message--4.0's? Seriously? Dude... whoa... never gotten straight A's in my life...
But as to how you could raise that, you could always ask a teacher for extra work or help or any other way to raise your grade. I'm pretty sure that most will find something to have you raise that A- of yours. (Just guessing.)
Ha kinda sucks to be you, doesn't it? :D I'm happy that my lowest grades a B, rather than, you know, my usual D+. And only that fact helped alleviate the pain for my mother when one of my teachers gave me an N for talking too much (which I wasn't even TALKING!!! She gave everyone on my row an N for talking too much!!!). Actually, she was totally cool with it. Weird.
You are totally lying! None of that stuff is true, but i would love if you did go to mexico!!!!!1
Awww haha family love lol.
Are you serious? That's how the schooling system/society or whatever is like in a lot of Asian places, or just places outside of here. I'm sorry... I'm sure you'll get better grades at the end of term.
HE IS LYING! NOTHING HE SAYS IS EVER TRUE!!!!!!! HE JUST WANT'S ALL OF YOU GUYS TO FEEL SORRY FOR HIM! DON'T FALL INTO HIS TRAP!
You have some nerve saying that to my Ninja buddy!!!
Everyword he says is true and I am a witness of it!
YOu can sue ME if he's lying!
Ha ha, I'm inclined to believe that it's one of those half-truths. Not really a ly but definately some exageration......please don't take offense at that.
It's October 7, more than a week since your last blog. Are you sure you are averaging 500 words a week? (Pictures, while adorable, don't count.)
World: ignore ariel, she's a dummyhead.
MRT: too bad....just wait though...
Mo joe: who are you? and if you read my edited version, i already admitted that.
Bob: you're the best!
ninja brother: you're the best, too!!
haha thats funny
I love the way you write
Post a Comment