Sunday, September 21, 2008
No Subject Whatsoever!!
For a start, the drinking fountains at Dan's are AWESOME!! The one on the left is better, if you wanted to know. The water just shoots out of the little thing it shoots out of, and almost misses the thing that it's not exactly supposed to not hit!! That's how hard it shoots!! It's sooo awesome!! Sweet Tomatoes-or Bob, for I prefereth to call her Bob-told me to use this like a diary, so I will!...Sort of...Kind of...Maybe...Well, I'll try!!! How am I doing? I don't have a diary, so this is a new sort of experience for me. Anyway, I got a part in the Choir Play!! I'm Sir Robin of Williams!! He's supposed to be some sort of comedian, but the jokes he says are really lame. He also gets hooked up with a girl named October. Who in my opinion has the second worse personality out of all the twelve daughters. Not to be mean or anything!! Sorry if that offended you in any way. I'm a pacifist, so I don't like being mean. Sorry...But I can't wait to get started on the play!! I am going to look at this in a positive sort of way. Yay!! Acting and Singing!! Girls and kissing!! Let's go, I'm in!! Bring it on!! Just kidding! I'm NOT girl crazy, I just thought it was funny and needed to be said. Knock, Knock!! "Who's there?" Impatient Cow!! "Impatient Co", Mooooo!! Now THAT was funny, right? Come on!! Did you laugh or didn't you? Or have I already told you this one? Just say you laughed anyway, remember, it's for the greater good!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Woooow. That was....
Lucy booty loves you!! that is not a very good joke :)
Bob loves you too!!
It's the best joke ever and you know it!! Ask Mr. Jones soda!!!
Don't write more 'The Good Book' material without adding to it! Go to 1000000monkeys.com!
Well be honest, the suckiest princess is November. And I am SO willing to admit that! She/I is the ugly and fat princess. . . YEAH!! That was sarcasm. Just admit it. I've decided that everyone should tell me their favorite prince and princess.
I actually like my character, I mean, she has an obsession! Woohoo! Not one I would ever really have, but I can work with it.
Oh, and to answer the question-type-thing you posted on my blog, I thought you would get one of the leads, but it was harder guessing for the guys, you know? I mean, we didn't really know who the characters were.
Ha ha... impatient cow... yeah, that's probably one of the best jokes I've ever heard. It's my new favorite joke, it even beats the farmer and his tractor! :P
╰☆╮Mimi╰☆╮
I laughed at your joke! :D
Is the play you're in for Rhapsody? What play is it? And by the way, congrats on your part!
HAHAHA!!! Funny joke!
Now I'm going to check and see whcich drinking fountain is better right now!!!
YOU'RE RIGHT!!!!
The left one is fricken' awesome!!!!!
Bowmans is better.
AND VERILY, VERILY, I SAY UNTO YE, DON'T CHAT ON MY COMMENT SHTUFF!!!
And UnicornNinja III replies saying unto simley101 saying "Thou art hipocritic and thou shalt repent of your sins or you shall be sent to the place where chatters dismayith!"
And lo and behold, it came to pass that UnicornNinja 111 was sent to that place. For behold, it wast the place of his first period. Yea, and it was good.
(Have I ever told you that I'm a unicorn herder?!! Kinda like how Bob is a dinosaur and how you're a ninja and how frekin' genious is a genious)
Post a Comment