Thursday, October 16, 2008

UEA

What exactly does UEA stand for? I'm not really sure. I know that it is a four day weekend in which we're supposed to be able to relax, have fun, do nothing. Or, it should be. In my house, it's where we're subject to chores, chores, and some extra chores; after we get done with that, then we get to have a break-while doing more chores!!! My sisters and I have just finished cleaning the house. My dad's on a trip, and my mom is visiting somebody at the hospital. We're about to have lunch-pancakes, and the house it semi-quiet. It's great, I love it when it's like this. I'm not sure I want my mom to come back; she'll just find some creative way to make the house cleaner, with us as involuntary volunteers. Everything appears to be immaculate, I wonder what she'll come up with. Anyway, I'm extremely bored. I've got no books to read, nobody to hang-out with, nobody to talk to.....that's my main reason for being on here. I don't like the idea of writing something without a real reason; but here I am, basically 'spamming' my own blog. That's right, all you name-calling-forum-followers. Anyway, I wish that my mom-when she comes back-would let me go over to Ninja's/Genius's/Jungle-Book-Man's house(s). That'd be fun. I'll bet they're going to hang out this weekend....without me.....*sniffle*. Oh well, let's look at this with a positive perspective. Yeah, let's do it!!! I don't have to go to school!!! I have relatives in the Spanish Mafia!!! I'm done with my chores!!!! I can hear 'Word Girl' on the TV upstairs!! I'm done with my homework!!! Mary had a little lamb!!! I'm done with my piano homework!!!! I'm a smiley, monkey, ninja, hit-man, genius, non-president, pirate, hippie, philosopher, obnoxious, actor, singer, dancer, professional sports-player, American/Mexican/Spaniard, procrastinator, vampire-werewolf, wizard, video-game-pro, average joe, kind of person!!! I'm going to go to the Regional Dance this Saturday!!! I like the way jello jiggles on a spoon!! It's sunny outside!!! Clinton will never be president!! I have a wonderful family!!! I know all of the provinces of Canada by name!!! I love my life!!!! I have lot's of Vegetale songs memorized by heart!!! I love my friends!!! I have recovered from my gun-wound to the head!!! I love my family!!! Yay for life and living!! I live for joy!!! Wow, I am good!! I LOVE looking at life positively!! I'm in such a good mood now!! You guys should try it. I like to do it everyday, but didn't do it today-'till just barely. You guys should try it. It really works!!!! Guess what? In doing something productive and helpful to my soul, I also got my 5oo words for the week done!!! Wow!! What a GREAT day!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow your uea sounds a little like my summers.. United Education Association.... Who is Jungle Book Man?... What is a regional Dance?? (sounds pretty fun) HAHA Love ya, Lucy!

Twitchy Insomniac said...

W-o-w. All of that, AND an average Joe, huh? You go to the Regional Dances? Heh, have fun. Not that I've ever been to one, and I don't plan to, but it's pretty self-explanatory, isn't it?
Yea for optimism! You have to love snubbing everybody else by being happy, am I right?
:D
*high five*

Mimi said...

Crap. I have to memorize all the provinces still... NOT FUN! Is Prince Edward Island one of the provinces? Because, if it's not, I've only got twelve...

Wait, gun-wound to the head? How'd that happen? Wowzers... I haven't even seen a real gun since I was nine... but it was fun shooting trash. XD

Non-President? Oh yeah... you got voted most likely to be President, huh? Ha... yeah, that'd suck. Oh well, no one knows me really, so I didn't get voted most likely for anything. :P

Aren't Mexicans and Spaniards practically the same thing--sorry if you find this insulting, it's just a question.

Breakfast lunches... I like those. They're yummy.

Don't stop at five hundred words! Keep blogging! I swear, I've got at least ten thousand words by now! :D

Very nice blog, it made me happy.

Keep on smiling!

Also, who are your playing in Dinner Theater?

╰☆╮Mimi╰☆╮

Unknown said...

The regional dances are so much fun Sweet tomatoes. There is one tomorrow. I'll take you!!!!! People actually dance!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ariel Lets Do it! That will be so much fun.

smiley101 said...

Don't chat on my comments!!!!!!

Unknown said...

why not!!!!! my oraneidles princely smiley face.