I think that I need to tone it down a bit. My dad warned me not to put too much of myself on this blog. He doesn't want someone, like a future employer, to be able to find something "bad" or "revealing" about me. Kinda paranoid, but you can't blame him--he's a computer programmer of sorts.
I'm glad that, looking back, I have written thought out posts and flavored them with my thoughts. I simply don't want to have the pressure of writing something serious every time I post. I want the freedom to blog about whatever I want. Maybe I'm being paranoid too, but I feel pressured to write things with a purpose. Perhaps I'm doing it to myself. If that's the case, I don't want to be the one to limit myself. Writing serious things is fun to do, and it's good for you. But random, fun, and silly things are good for you as well, so don't become a stiff--like I almost did. I'm giving this advice to those who might need it, so if it doesn't apply to you; forget it. I've noticed on a couple of occasions that when I say something even slightly critical about a subject, people often take it as if I was criticizing them. Which I wasn't. Bad communication.
And here I am, being serious again!!!! I need to loosen up, and I'm proof enough for myself. If I seem to be writing silly or foolish things on this blog, remember this post. I'm trying to improve myself, balance myself out. Bear with me. I'm going through a very serious and tough stage in my life right now, and this is how I'm going to cover it up and deal. Just thought I ought to clue you in. Have a good day!!! Don't hold back, even if you are self-conscious about what people think(which by-the-way is a silly thing to do)!!! YAY!!!!!!! IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Writing silly things is very fun! But so is writing serious stuff. You shouldn't worry too much about it. What ever floats your boat. :D
Post a Comment