RANDOM, WHACKY, CRAZY SMILEY IN ACTIVATION.
CAUTION!!!!
When cows laugh does milk go out their nose?!
Nyahahaha!!!!! I'm INSANE!!!!!!!!!!
Shut up!!!!
Oho, this reminds me of a conversation I had with myself!!! Funfunfun!!
It went like this:
"I love you!!!
I love you too!!
You're the coolest person I know!!
Yeah, yeah, whatever; but seriously, we're BORED!!!
BORED?! Hm...I never would have noticed!!!!
Boy, what a waste of my time!!
You mean OUR time, right?
Yes, yes; whatever the case may be. AAAARRGH!!!!!
Ooh, I liked the dramaticism indicated there, buddy!!!
I just knew you would!!!
You mean 'we'.
Stop it!!! You are SERIOUSLY annoying me!!!
Well, stop annoying yourself, then; sillyhead!!!!
Just be quiet!!!!
You be quiet!!!!
Hush up!!!!
Shush up!!!!
Calm down!!!
No, I hate you!!!
Oh yeah?!! Well, I hate you!!!!
I hate you more!!!!
I HATE YOU MORER!!!!
I HATE YOU MOREREST!!!!
I'm not talking to me ever again!!!!
*closing my mouth because I'm not talking to me ever again, either!!!*"
Ugh, I'm so stressed I think it's messing with my brain!!!!
Stress!!!!
STRESS!!!!!
STRESS!!!!!!
STRESS!!!!!!!!!
STRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*hyperventilating*
*heart pounding in throat*
*ears ringing*
*eyesight fading*
*freaking out*
*gasping for breath*
*thump on the floor*
*twitching uncontrollably*
*dramatic music in the backround*
Everything is still. Nothing moving. Nothing living.
DUN
DUN
DUUUUHHH!!!!!
*heart pounding in throat*
*ears ringing*
*eyesight fading*
*freaking out*
*gasping for breath*
*thump on the floor*
*twitching uncontrollably*
*dramatic music in the backround*
Everything is still. Nothing moving. Nothing living.
DUN
DUN
DUUUUHHH!!!!!
Wow!!! That was more fun than it should have been!!!!! I think I'll do this more often!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!

4 comments:
Uh...wow. That was... er... productive? :D
nice man!!! level 11 here we come!
Ummm....what ever happened to "I'll do this more often..."?
Well, at least it wasn't five hundred words. You need to come back to the blog if you can. We miss you here, even if we didn't particularly enjoy what you had to say.
Oh, and I hope that wears off.
Post a Comment